High speed sierra wireless embedded mc7355 mc7354 4g lte module
Sierra Wireless AirPrime® MC Series supports the latest 4G and 3G networks in North America, Europe, and Asia. Optimized for low power consumption, the MC Series is ideal for today’s mobile computing, networking, and industrial IoT applications.
What is Features of our High speed sierra wireless embedded mc7355 mc7354 4g lte module ?
• Global coverage, 3 module variants
• Host-based network switching
• Automatic fallback 3G and 2G
- Available for LTE Advanced, LTE, HSPA+, and EV-DO networks
- PCI Express Mini Card form factor
- Supports Windows® 7, Windows® 8, and Linux operating systems
- High-speed cellular connectivity with the latest technologies and multi-operator support
- Optimized for low power consumption, enabling longer battery life
- Easy integration with a standards-based form factor
- If you purchased your modules from a reseller or distributor, please contact your resellerdirectly for technical support.
- For quick troubleshooting, search the Developer Forum, or ask the Forum members for help. (To post a question, you first need to log in. If you don't already have an account, create one here.)
- To search our technical documentation, you can use the search box on our general Support page or in the Developer Zone.
- For repair and warranty inquiries, log in to the repair and warranty portal. If you don't have a username and password, contact your sales representative.
- If you are looking for firmware or documentation for a wireless module embedded in your laptop, tablet or other personal mobile device, please contact the device manufacturer as Sierra Wireless does not provide end user support.